We help organisations prepare for multi-lingual events in a number of ways.
- Providing advice about interpreting solutions according to the nature of the event.
- Providing the necessary technology and technicians or collaborating in mixed solutions.
- Helping organizations attain their own technical autonomy.
- Training for technicians and interpreters in the use of the equipment.
- Training, awareness raising and resources for volunteer interpreters and participants in multi-lingual meetings.
In order to be able to do this we:
- Acquire interpretation equipment.
We currently have equipment capacity for up to 20 conference interpreting booths functioning simultaneously (maximum 6 booths per room). We also have a number of possible solutions for chuchotage interpreting at smaller events.
- Store, Maintain and manage the equipment.
We have storage space and an inventory system for tracking each piece of equipment, where it has been used, how it is working etc.
- Train ourselves in its use.
We have 6 technicians able to operate our equipment, and have provided advice and training for other groups using the same equipment.
- Develop new technologies and solutions.
We are working on the design and implementation of new equipment and improvements to the existing equipment.